Work For A Living - GTA Heist Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

5 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by Fireseid Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:32 pm

This is where you can introduce yourself (if you choose)...
Give everyone an idea of who you are (in game and/or "real life"), where you come from, when you play, etc.

Myself:
My name is Dave. My gamer tag for everything is "Fireseid".
I'm from central New Jersey, USA - Eastern Standard Time.
I'm 32; work retail management... and my gameplay schedule is completely erratic between balancing work, sleep, and real-life obligations. I couldn't tell you when I am normally online, because it is not normal.

My character is a level 110 or so ass-kicking female. I am sitting on a pretty hefty wad of cash. I have fully modded vehicles and a pretty good assortment of Pegasus vehicles at my disposal.
I am a patient player, and don't mind joking around. I'm more interested in having fun cooperatively than I am in taking things seriously - though I do enjoy actually completing missions.

Fireseid
Admin

https://workforaliving.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by greazy_viking Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Hey all, I'm Eddy. Like Fireseid, my GT is always some variation of Greazy Viking.
I hail from Oregon, USA - Pacific-standard time (GMT -Cool.
I just got laid-off, so until I get regular gig again, I'll probably be playing pretty often. That being said, I'm a 31 year-old single-dad. I keep odd hours from mild to moderate insomnia as well, so it's pretty random when I'm online too.

In GTA, I'm rank 106 (leveled-up lastnight) and enough money to run heists, but we can all use more cash. I've got several fully-armored & built cars/trucks, as well as a Buzzard and a speedboat with Pegasus.
I'm pretty chill, and seem to have a bit in common with Fireseid, playstyle-wise.
I will say that I'm kind of methodical, meaning I like to enjoy the experience & content, and I try to approach combat tactically rather than just barrel-in hoping for the best. I also prefer to play with folks w/ a mic... as long as you're not a screeching child.

greazy_viking

Back to top Go down

Post by WATCHER78 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Dan, or WATCHER78 whichever you prefer. I'm 37 from London. I play quite alot of an evening but weekends are erratic for me. I'd consider myself helpfull in general & am pretty laid back with an almost anything goes sense of humor.
My gta level is 100. I also like to aproach missions tactically. I must confess to getting a bit wound up if things go south but I'm only human & I don't get personal, mistakes happen.

WATCHER78

Back to top Go down

Post by Autarch Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:06 am

Hello I'm Hank, my PSN name is Autarch, I'm 32 years old and I live on the west coast of the US. I keep late hours because I'm a bartender and am regularly up late. I have a mic, a buzzard, a bunch of cars in two different locations. One high end condo the other a dump in the middle of nowhere. My character is currently level 86. I definitely prefer strategy to just doing whatever!

Autarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuseiken Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Eduardo, my PSN is Ryuseikenz. I’m 29 and I’m from Venezuela (roughly Eastern Daylight Time). I am a high school English as a foreign language teacher, I normally play on weekday evenings, and sometimes in the weekends when there´s no RL activities. I am up to whichever activity might come up as a group.

Ryuseiken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum